Reclaimed Charcoal Barnwood
- Rich mixture of charcoal black tones inspired by the Japanese tradition of shou-sugi-ban, a process that involves charring the outer layer of wood as a finishing technique.
- Each plank is crafted from genuine reclaimed lumber, from vintage American barns
- Planks are precision milled for easy DIY installation
- Authentic weathered and aged surface texture
- Brush sanded for smooth feel and perfect finish
- Made from oak, poplar, and other genuine reclaimed hardwoods
- Consider mixing and matching with other PlankWood styles
- Available in 3.5" or 5" widths. Consider mixing widths for unique look.
- Planks are 5/16" thick
- Planks are 12" to 48" long
- Custom sizes and finish options available on orders over 400 ft²
- Installs horizontally, vertically, chevron, hearing bone, or your own pattern
- Quickly install directly on drywall or plywood surfaces using construction adhesive and brad nails
- Multiple trim options for the perfect finish.